Cryptocurrencies for everyone! Give power to the people and join the revolution. https://ico.savedroid.com
Just 2-3 years ago, my friend in the first time told me about Bitcoin. At that time, actually I really didn't concern about it... have no idea about what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is...just few times watched it on TV and forget it quickly. Recently, John (my old friend) by chance meet me again. Woa,,he looks great with nice car and suit...We have talked for a bit, I asked him about Bitcoin and known that he was really rich by Bitcoin that I missed 2-3 years ago..and he's now talking about Onecoin. His wealth make me more curious and decide to figure out it..OneCoin is a new type cryptocurrency. Can Onecoin be the next Bitcoin and we can get rich with it in near future??? submitted by
Bitcoin is the first time in history where capital exists in the form of a virtual downloadable database, spread across millions of users all working together for the common good. The material advancement of mankind. submitted by
The nature of this capital has never before been seen. This is capital that can be accessed from anywhere at anytime by anyone.
Make no mistake, the level of trolling will increase substantially over 2014. Bitcoin has opened the Pandora's box, namely the ability to store capital in a none physical manner with no restrictions.
This subreddit has matured, it's active userbase was pruned in 2014. The fakes and frauds including industry captains such as Mark Karpeles have been removed. Mark Karpeles basking in his own megalomania, believed Mt. Gox collapse would set the eco system back decades. He was wrong. By Q1 2015, Mt. Gox is all but forgotten about. We are stronger then ever, the blockchain is still verifying transactions. Bitcoining continues unabated.
2015 this community needs to reach a stage of maturity. We can no longer tolerate the frauds and thefts that have plagued the ecosystem from its very inception. Bitcoiners need to show the world that our system is based on morality rooted in practical reason. The blockchain represents order in the chaos that our world is now enveloped in. The bitcoin protocol is the most transparent, most regulated, most adaptable financial tool man has ever devised.
Capital has now become downloadable at a moments notice. The ability to upload trillions of value into thin air is the killer app.
Bitcoiners I salute you.
China, the USA, and the Afghanistan war are linked. And in order to get here, we will start there. submitted by
9-11 happened. Most of the planet mistakenly understood terrorists had struck a blow against Freedom and Capitalism and Democracy. It was time to invade Afghanistan. Yet all of the terrorists were linked to Saudi Arabia and not Afghanistan, that didn't make sense either. Yet they invaded to find Bin Laden, an ex CIA asset against the Soviet Union and it's subjugation of Afghanistan. The land in the middle of nowhere in relation to North America and the West. It was barren. A backwater without any strategic importance or natural resources.
Or was there?
The survey for rare earth elements was only made possible by the 2001 U.S. invasion, with work beginning in 2004. Mirzad says the Russians had already done significant surveying work during their military occupation of the country in the 1980s. Mirzad also toes the line for U.S. corporations, arguing, “The Afghan government should not touch the mining business. We have to give enough information to potential investors.”
Rare Earth Elements. The elements that make the information age possible. People could understand the First Gulf War and the Geopolitical importance of oil. That was easy, but it still didn't sound morally just to have a war for oil. It was too imperialist and so they fell in line and supported a war for Kuwaiti freedom instead, despite the obvious and public manipulation at the UN by Nayirah.
This is some of her testimony to the Human Rights Council.
While I was there, I saw the Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns. They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators and left the children to die on the cold floor. It was horrifying. I could not help but think of my nephew who was born premature and might have died that day as well. After I left the hospital, some of my friends and I distributed flyers condemning the Iraqi invasion until we were warned we might be killed if the Iraqis saw us.
The Iraqis have destroyed everything in Kuwait. They stripped the supermarkets of food, the pharmacies of medicine, the factories of medical supplies, ransacked their houses and tortured neighbors and friends.
There was only one problem. She was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government (fun fact, Hill & Knowlton also have extensive ties with Bill Gates).
So the public was aghast at her testimony and supported the war against the mainly Soviet backed, but also American supported and Soviet backed Saddam Hussein, in his war against Iran, after the Iranians refused to Ally with American interests after the Islamic Revolution.
But that was oil, this was Rare Earth Elements. There was a reason the war was called, Operation Enduring Freedom. This natural resource was far more important in the long run. You couldn't have a security surveillance apparatus without it. And what was supposed to be a war on terror was in actuality a territorial occupation for resources.
Sleeping Dragon China is next, and where there's smoke, there's fire.
Let's go point form for clarity.
• China entered the rare earth market in the mid-1980s, at a time when the US was the major producer. But China soon caught up and became the production leader for rare earths. Its heavily state-supported strategy was aimed at dominating the global rare earth industry.
• 1989 Beijing’s Tiananmen Square spring. The U.S. government suspends military sales to Beijing and freezes relations.
• 1997. Clinton secures the release of Wei and Tiananmen Square protester Wang Dan. Beijing deports both dissidents to the United States. (If you don't understand these two were CIA assets working in China, you need to accept that not everything will be published. America wouldn't care about two political activists, but why would care about two intelligence operatives).
• March 1996. Taiwan’s First Free Presidential Vote.
• May 1999. America "accidently" bombs the Belgrade Chinese Embassy.
• 2002 Price competitiveness was hard for the USA to achieve due to low to non-existent Chinese environmental standards; as a result, the US finally stopped its rare earth production.
• October 2000. U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the U.S.-China Relations Act. China's take over of the market share in rare earth elements starts to increase.
• October 2001. Afghanistan war Enduring Freedom started to secure rare earth elements (Haven't you ever wondered how they could mobilize and invade so quickly? The military was already prepared).
• 2005. China establishes a monopoly on global production by keeping mineral prices low and then panics markets by introducing export quotas to raise prices by limiting supply.
• Rare Earth Elements. Prices go into the stratosphere (for example, dysprosium prices do a bitcoin, rocketing from $118/kg to $2,262/kg between 2008 and 2011).
• In a September 2005. Deputy Secretary of State Robert B. Zoellick initiates a strategic dialogue with China. This was presented as dialog to acknowledge China's emergence as a Superpower (which China probably insisted on), but it was about rare earth elements market price.
• October 2006. China allows North Korea to conduct its first nuclear test, China serves as a mediator to bring Pyongyang back to the negotiating table with the USA.
• September 2006. American housing prices start to fall.
(At some point after this, secret negotiations must have become increasingly hostile).
• March 2007. China Increases Military Spending. U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney says China’s military buildup is “not consistent” with the country’s stated goal of a “peaceful rise.”
• Mid-2005 and mid-2006. China bought between $100b and $250 billion of US housing debt between mid-2005 and mid-2006. This debt was bought using the same financial instruments that caused the financial collapse.
• 2006. Housing prices started to fall for the first time in decades.
• Mid-2006 and mid-2007. China likely added another $390b to its reserves. "At the same time, if China stopped buying -- especially now, when the private market is clogged up -- US financial markets would really seize up." Council on Foreign Relations-2007 August
• February 27, 2007. Stock markets in China and the U.S. fell by the most since 2003. Investors leave the money market and flock to Government backed Treasury Bills.
I've never seen it like this before,'' said Jim Galluzzo, who began trading short-maturity Treasuries 20 years ago and now trades bills at RBS Greenwich Capital in Greenwich, Connecticut.Bills right now are trading like dot-coms.''
We had clients asking to be pulled out of money market funds and wanting to get into Treasuries,'' said Henley Smith, fixed-income manager in New York at Castleton Partners, which oversees about $150 million in bonds.People are buying T-bills because you know exactly what's in it.''
• February 13, 2008. The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 was enacted, which included a tax rebate. The total cost of this bill was projected at $152 billion for 2008. A December 2009 study found that only about one-third of the tax rebate was spent, providing only a modest amount of stimulus.
• September 2008. China Becomes Largest U.S. Foreign Creditor at 600 billion dollars.
• 2010. China’s market power peaked in when it reached a market share of around 97% of all rare earth mineral production. Outside of China, there were almost no other producers left.
Outside of China, the US is the second largest consumer of rare earths in the world behind Japan.
About 60% of US rare earth imports are used as catalysts for petroleum refining, making it the country’s major consumer of rare earths.
The US military also depends on rare earths. Many of the most advanced US weapon systems, including smart bombs, unmanned drones, cruise missiles, laser targeting, radar systems and the Joint Strike Fighter programme rely on rare earths. Against this background, the US Department of Defense (DoD) stated that “reliable access to the necessary material is a bedrock requirement for DOD”
• 2010. A trade dispute arose when the Chinese government reduced its export quotas by 40% in 2010, sending the rare earths prices in the markets outside China soaring. The government argued that the quotas were necessary to protect the environment.
• August 2010. China Becomes World’s Second-Largest Economy.
• November 2011. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton outlines a U.S. “pivot” to Asia. Clinton’s call for “increased investment—diplomatic, economic, strategic, and otherwise—in the Asia-Pacific region” is seen as a move to counter China’s growing clout.
• December 2011. U.S. President Barack Obama announces the United States and eight other nations have reached an agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership later announces plans to deploy 2,500 marines in Australia, prompting criticism from Beijing.
• November 2012. China’s New Leadership. Xi Jinping replaces Hu Jintao as president, Communist Party general secretary, and chairman of the Central Military Commission. Xi delivers a series of speeches on the “rejuvenation” of China.
• June 2013. U.S. President Barack Obama hosts Chinese President Xi Jinping for a “shirt-sleeves summit”
• May 19, 2014. A U.S. court indicts five Chinese hackers, allegedly with ties to China’s People’s Liberation Army, on charges of stealing trade technology from U.S. companies.
• November 12, 2014. Joint Climate Announcement. Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping issue a joint statement on climate change, pledging to reduce carbon emissions. (which very conveniently allows the quotas to fall and save pride for Xi).
• 2015. China drops the export quotas because in 2014, the WTO ruled against China.
• May 30, 2015 U.S. Warns China Over South China Sea. (China is trying to expand it's buffer zone to build a defense for the coming war).
• January 2016. The government to abolish the one-child policy, now allowing all families to have two children.
• February 9, 2017. Trump Affirms One China Policy After Raising Doubts.
• April 6 – 7, 2017. Trump Hosts Xi at Mar-a-Lago. Beijing and Washington to expand trade of products and services like beef, poultry, and electronic payments, though the countries do not address more contentious trade issues including aluminum, car parts, and steel.
• November 2017. President Xi meets with President Trump in another high profile summit.
• March 22, 2018. Trump Tariffs Target China. The White House alleges Chinese theft of U.S. technology and intellectual property. Coming on the heels of tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, the measures target goods including clothing, shoes, and electronics and restrict some Chinese investment in the United States.
• July 6, 2018 U.S.-China Trade War Escalates.
• September 2018. Modifications led to the exclusion of rare earths from the final list of products and they consequently were not subject to import tariffs imposed by the US government in September 2018.
• October 4, 2018. Pence Speech Signals Hard-Line Approach. He condemns what he calls growing Chinese military aggression, especially in the South China Sea, criticizes increased censorship and religious persecution by the Chinese government, and accuses China of stealing American intellectual property and interfering in U.S. elections.
• December 1, 2018. Canada Arrests Huawei Executive.
• March 6, 2019. Huawei Sues the United States.
• March 27 2019. India and the US signed an agreement to "strengthen bilateral security and civil nuclear cooperation" including the construction of six American nuclear reactors in India
• May 10, 2019. Trade War Intensifies.
• August 5, 2019. U.S. Labels China a Currency Manipulator.
• November 27, 2019. Trump Signs Bill Supporting Hong Kong Protesters. Chinese officials condemn the move, impose sanctions on several U.S.-based organizations, and suspend U.S. warship visits to Hong Kong.
• January 15, 2020. ‘Phase One’ Trade Deal Signed. But the agreement maintains most tariffs and does not mention the Chinese government’s extensive subsidies. Days before the signing, the United States dropped its designation of China as a currency manipulator.
• January 31, 2020. Tensions Soar Amid Coronavirus Pandemic.
• March 18, 2020. China Expels American Journalists. The Chinese government announces it will expel at least thirteen journalists from three U.S. newspapers—the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post—whose press credentials are set to expire in 2020. Beijing also demands that those outlets, as well as TIME and Voice of America, share information with the government about their operations in China. The Chinese Foreign Ministry says the moves are in response to the U.S. government’s decision earlier in the year to limit the number of Chinese journalists from five state-run media outlets in the United States to 100, down from 160, and designate those outlets as foreign missions.
And here we are. You may have noticed the Rare Earth Elements and the inclusion of Environmental Standards. Yes these are key to understanding the Geopolitical reality and importance of these events. There's a reason the one child policy stopped. Troop additions.
I believe our current political reality started at Tiananmen square. The protests were an American sponsored attempt at regime change after the failure to convince them to leave totalitarian communism and join a greater political framework.
Do I have proof? Yes.
China, as far as I'm concerned, was responsible for the 2008 economic crisis. The Rare Earth Elements were an attempt to weaken the States and strengthen themselves simultaneously. This stranglehold either forced America to trade with China, or the trade was an American Trojan horse to eventually collapse their economy and cause a revolution after Tiananmen Square failed. Does my second proposal sound far fetched? Didn't the economy just shut down in response to the epidemic? Aren't both sides blaming the other? At this POINT, the epidemic seems to be overstated doesn’t it? Don't the casualties tend to the elder demographic and those already weakened by a primary disease?
Exactly the kinds who wouldn't fight in a war.
Does this change some of my views on the possibility of upcoming catastrophes and reasons for certain events? No. This is Chess, and there are obvious moves in chess, hidden moves in chess, but the best moves involve peices which can be utilized in different ways if the board calls for it.
Is all what it seems? No.
I definitely changed a few previously held beliefs prior to today, and I would caution you in advance that you will find some previously held convictions challenged.
After uncovering what I did today, I would also strongly suggest reading information cautiously. This is all merely a culmination of ending the cold war, and once I have events laid out, you will see it as well.
At this moment, the end analysis is a war will start in the near future. This will be mainly for a few reasons, preemptive resource control for water and crops, population reduction can be achieved since we have too many people, not enough jobs, and upcoming resource scarcity.
Did you notice my omission of rare earth elements? This is because of Afghanistan. I would wager China or Russia is somehow supporting the continued resistance through Iran. But events are now accelerating with China because the western collation has already begun to build up their mines and start production.
Do you remember when Trump made a "joke" about buying Greenland? Yeah. It turns out that Greenland has one of the largest rare earth mineral deposits on the planet.
Take care. Be safe. Stay aware and be prepared.
This message not brought to you by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Elon Musk, Blackrock, Vangaurd, the Rockefeller Foundation, Rand Corporation, DARPA, Rothschilds, Agenda 21, Agenda 30, and ID 2020.
The one thousand universes are:
Real Life, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Halo, Call of Duty, Earthbound, Five Nights at Freddy’s, DC, Marvel, Ghostbusters, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Bomberman, The Lego Movie, Scooby-Doo, Super Meat Boy, Memes, Wreck-it Ralph, Skylanders, The A-Team, Knight Rider, The Goonies, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Blend S, Vocaloid, UTAU, Spyro the Dragon, The Simpsons, Futurama, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Lord of the Rings, Mission, Impossible, Gremlins, Gnomeo and Juliet, Powerpuff Girls, Powerpuff Girls Z, Beetlejuice, My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, My Little Pony Equestria Girls, Black Rock Shooter, Lego Dimensions, Portal, Plants Vs Zombies, Machinarium, Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, Baldi’s Basics, Puzzle Puppers, Crane Game Toreba, Snipperclips, Puyo Puyo, Kirby, Lego City Undercover, Ninjago, Legends of Chima, Nexo Knights, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Poptropica, Resident Evil, Peanuts, Robot Chicken, Scribblenauts, Splatoon, ARMS, Bee Movie, Shrek, Octopath Traveler, Bubsy, Drawn To Life, Drawn Together, Toy Story, A Bug’s Life, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, The Good Dinosaur, Inside Out, Captain Underpants, Timmy Failure, Spongebob Squarepants, The Loud House, The Fairly OddParents, Invader Zim, Cow & Chicken, Samurai Jack, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Plague Inc., Sailor Moon, Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Looney Tunes, Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade, Yo-Kai Watch, Cars, Team Fortress, Half Life, The Sims, Cory In The House, Annoying Orange, My Hero Academia, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Back to the Future, Rick & Morty, Family Guy, Doki Doki Literature Club, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Out There, Akinator, Dragon Ball, Super Smash Bros, Star Wars, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Lonely Wolf Treat, Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet, First Kiss as a Spooky Soiree, Contract Demon, Romance Detective, Tunnel Vision, KAIMA, Her Tears Were My Light, Mermaid Splash Passion Festival, The Twilight Zone, Disaster Log C, Yandere Simulator, Yanderella, Mikoto Nikki, Mix Ore, The Dark Side of Red Riding Hood, Makoto Mobius, You Me And Empty Words, Shihori Escape, Tsukimi Planet, Full Boko Youchien, Love Live, Menherafflesia, Roco Kingdom, Seer, Mole’s World, Hawaiian Slammers, Planes, Frozen, Tangled, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Digimon, No Matter How I Look At It It’s You Guy’s Fault I’m Not Popular!, I Can’t Believe My Little Sister is This Cute, THE [email protected]
, High School DxD, Hihi Puffy Ami Yumi Show, Momoe Link, Minecraft, Locked Heart, Confess my Love, Transparent Black, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Swapnote, World of Goo, Rayman, Little Inferno, Amazing Alex, Banjo - Kazooie, Yooka-Laylee, Sly Cooper, RWBY, Despicable Me, Nomad of Nowhere, Bravest Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles, Punch Out!!, Contra, Silent Hill, Tokimeki Memorial, Spelunker, Spelunky, Zork, Bit Trip, VVVVVV, Runman Race Around the World, N, Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom, Hitman, Tomb Raider, Metal Gear, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Metroid, Gradius, Zone of the Enders, I Wanna Be The Guy, Jumper, Braid, Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, Charlie Murder, The Emoji Movie, Castlevania, Animator vs Animation, Brave, Hello Neighbor, The Storey Treehouse, Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Bayonetta, Mii, Wario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Unikitty!, Sword Art Online, Squid Girl, Slenderman, The Flintsones, The Berenstain Bears, The Jetsons, Okami, Sushi Striker Way of the Sushido, Shovel Knight, Kid Icarus, Jurassic Park, Tom Gates, Art Academy, Fortnite, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Fallout, The Land Before Time, Doctor Who, The Lego Batman Movie, Himegoto, Marchen Madchen, Bojack Horseman, Total Drama, Toradora, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf, Fullmetal Alchemist, The Wizard of Oz, Super Smosh, Alfred and Poe, Dev Guy, Valentine Panic, Seduce Me The Otome, Trick and Treat, Haruka Winter Dreams, Scratch, 9, The Problem Solverz, Animal Inspector, Liar Liar, Love or Die, MisSHAPEn Love, Pervert&Yandere, Paper Roses, BookSLEEPer, Heartbaked, Lads in Distress, Teletubbies, Thomas & Friends, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, 13 Reasons Why, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Gumby, Gravity Falls, Welcome to the Wayne, Tom and Jerry, Baka to Test, Golden Time, Searching, Taken, Charming, Ballerina, Home Improvement, The Sandlot, Flappy Bird, Swing Copters, Turbo, Pocket Protectors, BoxBoy!, The Barefoot Bandits, Letter Quest, Overcooked, Hydlide, Oh Sir!, Taco Man Plays a Video Game, Game Gramps, Pepsiman, Gamestop, VOEZ, DEEMO, Cytus, Kitten Squad, Super Mario Logan, Dr. Stone, Bee and Puppycat, Over the Garden Wall, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Power Rangers, Danny Phantom, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, Planet Sheen, Dexter’s Laboratory, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Chowder, The Amazing World of Gumball, We Bare Bears, Felix the Cat, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Outbreak Company, Tokyo Mew Mew, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Card Captor Sakura, Ghostmates, Smosh, Bunsen is a Beast, Coco, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, Spirited Away, Becky Prim, Kim Possible, Meet the Robinsons, The Little Mermaid, Zootopia, Taiko no Tatsujin, Alien, The Lego Ninjago Movie, Gundam, The Muppets, Alf, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The X-Files, Godzilla, Final Destination, Ice Age, Lilo and Stitch, RoboCop, The Terminator, Saw, The Purge, 50 Shades of Grey, Tron, Dead Space, Overwatch, Fatal Fury, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Tekken, A Boy and his Blob, Ace Combat, Master Higgins, Adventures of Lolo, Aero the Acro-bat, Ape Escape, Asteroids, Battletoads, Spooky’s House of Jumpscares, The Call of Cthulhu, Chibi-Robo, Frankenstein, Dracula, Boku no Pico, Burger Time, Citrus, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, Prison Tycoon, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Restaurant Empire, Frogger, Freddi Fish, Fatty Bear, Spy Fox, Gal Gun, Game & Watch, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, The Man With The Invisible Trousers, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Passpartout, Just Dance, Sega Hard Girls, Kinectimals, Left 4 Dead, Life is Strange, LittleBigPlanet, LovePlus, Nights, Naughty Bear, Ted, Houdini (2014 Movie), Q*bert, Pixels, Touhou Project, Toejam and Earl, The Oregon Trail, The Organ Trail, Yakuza, Mall Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, Yukon Trail, Detention, The Nutshack, LazyTown, Purgatory, Desolate Village, The Desolate Hope, The Pilgrim’s Progress, Captain Bible, Bad Milk, Journey to the West, Death Squared, Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs, Paletta, Wrecking Crew, Sara is Missing, Simulacra, Welcome to the Game, Rides with Strangers, A Normal Lost Phone, Mogeko Castle, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, Little Nightmares, Little Einsteins, Sally Face, Fran Bow, Kick the Buddy, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Phineas and Ferb, Big Nate, Nate is Late, The Ring, Inanimate Insanity, Winx Club, Tinkerbell, Sausage Party, The Lord of the Rings, Duck Hunt, Starfox, F-Zero, Enchanted, Roblox, Hearthstone, Talking Tom, Crossy Road, Granny, The Titanic, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, El Tigre, Mucha Lucha, The Book of Life, Cuphead, Waterworld, GradeAUnderA, Foodfight!, Cyanide and Happiness, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, The Brave Little Toaster, PlayStation, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, Club Penguin, Sonic.exe, Pivot Stick Animator, Mr. Bean, Skitzo, Captain N The Game Master, Waluigi Travels Through The Multiverse, Parappa the Rapper, God of War, Uncharted, Bioshock, Paperboy, Gauntlet, 720°, Marble Madness, Spy vs Spy, Xbox, A Kingdom for Keflings, Cloudberry Kingdom, Girls Like Robots, Can Your Pet, Snail, Snail Bob, The King’s Avatar, King’s Knight, King’s Quest, Monster Bark, Haunt the House, Detective Grimoire, Sort the Court, Wallace and Gromit, Frankenweenie, Atelier, Recetterar An Item Shop’s Tale, Tales Of, Lost Sphear, PETA, Cooking Mama, Gish, Aquaria, Owlboy, Alex Kidd, Space Channel 5, Mighty no. 9, Blaster Master, Vroom in the Night Sky, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Senran Kagura, Disgaea, The Legend of Dark Witch, Pico’s School, Riddle School, Clock Crew, Lock Legion, Steamshovel Harry, Bionicles, Hero Factory, Alien Conquest, XCOM, Chantelise, Yobi’s Basic Spelling Tricks, The House of the Dead, The Typing of the Dead, Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue, Where’s Wally?, Where’s Waldo?, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, Adam Ruins Everything, South Park, The Human Centipede, CollegeHumor, Kingdom Hearts, King Kong, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Edward Scissorhands, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, DanTDM, Anthony Padilla, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Angry Video Game Nerd, James Bond, Epic, Dance Dance Revolution, Edd Edd n’ Eddy, Hey Arnold, Codename Kids Next Door, Back to Backspace, Big City Greens, Danger Planet, Twelve Forever, Infinity Train, Jack & Jill (Adam Sandler), Red Dog, Air Bud, 101 Dalmations, Element Animations, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, That’s So Raven, Milo Murphy’s Law, Even Stevens, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Malcolm in the Middle, Hotel Transylvania, DuckTales, Elena of Avalor, Sofia the First, The Proud Family, The Emperor’s New Groove, American Dragon Jake Long, Fanboy & Chum Chum, Fish Hooks, Smart House, Invisible Dad, Tender Loving Care, My Magic Dog, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Shorty Mc Shorts’ Shorts, Shezow, Call of Duty Dog, Sonic for Hire, Video Game Violence Saves the World from Violent Video Games, Doge, Nyan Cat, Wolfychu, Lilypichu, Emirichu, TheOdd1sOut, Domics, Jaiden Animations, Game Theory, Dorkly, Pokemon Rusty, The Greatest Showman, Doodle Jump, Happy Jump, Seen, Color Switch, Agar.io, Slither.io, Cookie Clicker, Donut County, Bitcoin Billionaire, Paper.io, Highschool Romance, Highschool Possession, Nekopara, Ren'Py, Voltron Legendary Defender, Wander Over Yonder, Kablam!, Doug, Avatar The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Garfield, Calvin & Hobbes, Lego DC, Lego Friends, FL Studio, R.O.B., The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ice Climber, Captain Commando, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, Papers Please, Blocksworld, Ironpants, Happy Wheels, The Truman Show, EdTV, Duck Life, The Average Everyday Adventures of Samantha Browne, Cinderella Phenomenon, Our Home (visual novel), A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread, a(t)rium, Date (almost) Anything Simulator, [email protected]
, Stalker & Yandere, Tealy & Orangey, Geometry Dash, Duck Season, Ginosaji - The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon, McDonald’s, Karate Kid, Llamas with Hats, The Misfortune of Being Ned, Super Hexagon, Perfect Dark, Devil World, Balloon Fight, h3h3Productions, Gnoggin, Yo Gabba Gabba, Crazy Frog, Angels of Death, Imaginary Friends (RPG), Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, Pony Island, HuniePop, Tattletail, Corpse Party, Friendship (RPG), Aria’s Story, 1bitheart, Leftway, Tim’s Birthday, Ib, GLITCHED, Amnesia, The Stanley Parable, Long Live the Queen, Draw a Stickman, QWOP, GIRP, Papa’s Games, Whale Trail, 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself, Doodle God, Free Icecream, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Fireboy & Watergirl, 60 Seconds, 60 Parsecs, Getting Over It, Sexy Hiking, I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, RapeLay, Mister Mosquito, Cubivore, Custer’s Revenge, Pizza Chef (Atari 2600), Postal, Hatred, Leisure Suit Larry, Jones in the Fast Lane, Manhunt, Hatoful Boyfriend, Bully, Night Trap, Mass Effect, House Party, Who’s Your Daddy, Second Life, Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015, What’s Under Your Blanket!?, Battle Raper, The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno, Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Rinse and Repeat, DeviantArt, Mystic Messenger, Moemon, Segagaga, Football Manager, CrossFire, Flicky, Captain Novolin, Sega Bass Fishing, Hiragana Pixel Party, Captain Rainbow, The Wonderful 101, The Elder Scrolls, Caller’s Bane, Cobalt, Candy Crush, Sharknado, Who Killed Captain Alex, Archie Comics, Smokey Bear, McGruff the Crime Dog, Neighbours from Hell, Neighbors from Hell, Danganronpa, VeggieTales, Oshi High School Battle, Teleporting Fat Guy (Animated Series), Smosh Babies, Planets (Shut Up! Cartoons), The Day My Bum Went Psycho, The Day My Butt Went Psycho, What’s With Andy?, The Andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver, Pikmin, Face Raiders, Part Timers, Trollface Quest, Coraline, Aladdin, Chibi Miku San, This Man Sono Kao o Mita Mono ni wa Shi o, Vsauce, Kirarin Revolution, Stellar Theatre, Hanazuki Full of Treasures, Penn Zero Part Time Hero, The Croods, Shawn the Sheep, Shakugan no Shana, Early Man, Walking with Dinosaurs, League of Angels, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Stardew Valley, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon, Botanicula, Fingered, Lucky Star, Akame ge Kill, Kill la Kill, Cowboy Bebop, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, KonoSuba, God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World!, Natsuiro Haisukuru★Seishun Hakusho ~Tenkou Shonichi no Ore ga Osananajimi to Saikai shitara Houdoubuin ni Sarete ite Gekisha Shounen no Hibi wa Sukuupu Dairenpatsu de Igai to Motemote nanoni Nazeka Mai Memori wa Pantsu Shashin Bakkari toiu Genjitsu to Mukiainagara Kangaeru Hitonatsu no Shima no Gakuen Seikatsu to Sekirarana Koi no Yukue.~, Short Circuit, Boyhood, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, In Another World with My Smartphone, Wizard101, Sociolotron, Lego Island, RuneScape, Façade, Bad Rats, Iron Soul, Crisis City, Space Dude, Lula, Money Town, The Magic School Bus, Soda Drinker Pro, I Was A Sword When I Reincarnated, My Reincarnation as a Hot Spring in a Different World is Beyond Belief ~ It's Not Like Being Inside You Feels Good or Anything!?, Island, Crush Crush, Yandere I Love You So I Want to Kill You, Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, Kimi to mita sora no uta, City Connection, Cinders, AdVenture Capitalist, Tiny Tower, Pocket Planes, Pocket Trains, Pocket Frogs, I Am [Shape], Melancholic, Stargazer (song), Love Trial, Pou, One Chance, Dear Diary The Secrets of Anna, Episode, Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Sabreman, Kameo Elements of Power, It’s Mr. Pants, Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?, Snakes on a Plane, Crazy Rich Asians, Soul Eater, 911 Operator, Ultra Series, The Adventures of Kid Danger, Johnny Test, Brawl in the Family, Meteor 60 Seconds, OK K.O Let's Be Heroes!, BoBoiBoy, DragonVale, Crush the Castle, Demonic Crepes, Barbie, Lego Elves, Spy Kids, Baby Geniuses, Laserblast, Giftpia, Panel De Pon, Shin Onigashima, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, nigahiga, Dragon City, Clash of Clans, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme, Inuyasha, Inuyashiki, Scream, Manual Samuel, Flipping Death, Tiny Thief, Boom Beach, Reigns, The Escapists, A Hat in Time, Murder Police, Dragalia Lost, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Dora the Explorer, Doraemon, Inception, The Matrix, Fight Club, The Godfather, We Bought a Zoo, White Chicks, Dumb and Dumber, BASEketball, The Breakfast Club, Donnie Darko, The Devil Wears Prada, Darkwing Duck, Jaws, Mean Girls, The Room, Lost, Never Been Kissed, Tarzan, The Sixth Sense, The Help, The Shining, Rocky, Sing, Blade Runner, Cut the Rope, Enter the Ninja, Surf Ninjas, Jazza, Dork Diaries, Lifeline, Project Hyrax, Future Diary, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Todo Today, Happy Heroes, Asura’s Wrath, ZONE, 3 Ninjas, Dragon Quest, The Uncle Dolan Show, Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., One Night Stand, GEICO, Dodo, Transformers, Bravely Default, Henry Danger, SMG4, Meta Runner, Rumble Roses, Mystical Ninja, Bio Miracle, Pop’n Music, Star Soldier, The Legendary Starfy, Gears of War, Drakengard, NieR, Nintendo Labo, Earth-chan, Rage Comics, Advice Animals, Buddhism, Bakusou Yankee Damashii, Hanjuku Hero, Mana, Front Mission, EverQuest, Radiata Stories, Brave Fencer Musashi, SaGa, Grandia, Heavy Metal Thunder, Code Age, Fantasy Earth Zero, Valkyrie Profile, Silpheed, Project Sylpheed, Concerto Gate, Odin Sphere, The World Ends With You, Star Ocean, Exit (Video Game), SCP Foundation, A Certain Magical Index, Fate, ‘Splosion Man, I Am Setsuna, Megamind, Re: Zero - Starting Life In Another World, Black Mirror, osu!, Celeste, Red vs. Blue, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Sit ‘N Survive, The Boys, Negative Nancy, Viewtiful Joe, DAEMON X MACHINA, Astral Chain, Job Simulator, Dungeons and Dragons, Homestuck, & The Holy Bible.
Found this on Thedouchebaggenie
Read Next: Why Bitcoin is changing how banks do business. Read next: Fiverr Faces lets you order custom designed portraits based on your selfies . Bitcoin Money. Share on Facebook (2247) Digital money that’s instant, private, and free from bank fees. Download our official wallet app and start using Bitcoin today. Read news, start mining, and buy BTC or BCH. Bitcoin’s Record Low In September Badly Damaged Exchange-Traded Products September 30, 2020; Huobi’s Crypto-App Introduced in the Russian Market September 29, 2020; Russia Proposes Harsh Penalties for Unreported Crypto Assets September 28, 2020; New bill Proposed to Bring Crypto Exchanges Under Regulatory Framework September 27, 2020; Federal Reserve Bank Reveals Details Regarding Digital ... Bitcoin Market Cap: $110 billion. BTC Dominance Index: 65.4% *Data by CoinGecko. Key Levels To Watch & Next Possible Targets – Support/Resistance levels: Bitcoin is trading around the $6000 confluence zone. The first level of support is $5700, which is the current new yearly low, as well as the lowest since May 2019. Bitcoin surged to a 2019 high of $8,373 on May 16. And on that same day, we told a very large live audience that Bitcoin was ready for a correction. (You can see that video clip here.) And, as usual in the crypto world, it could be sharp. But when it happens, it will be the best Bitcoin buying opportunity since 2015.
After a year where the Bitcoin price declined dramatically from its end of 2013 highs, I'm often asked what my Bitcoin price prediction is for 2015. I have to admit that back in November 2013 I ... Published on Jan 4, 2015 There are a lot of ups and downs right now but its important to take perspective on Bitcoins success. Please watch: "EXSCUDO WEEKLY #20- Crypto Currency World Expo ... In this talk, Andreas addresses the speculation about what will be the "next Bitcoin" or the "next Ethereum." Echoing previous talks like 'Invest in Educatio... Warning: the Wuhan Coronavirus may be the next big Pandemic - Duration: 21:20. ... 😱This Guy predicted the Price of Bitcoin in 2015!😱 - Duration: 10:03. sunny decree 50,001 views. 10:03. Click on the time beside each currency to skip ahead and watch the commentary and review of the technologies and the price charts as we try and determine which might be the best investments in 2015.